1. The game is completely FREE for anyone and will run for six weeks form Monday, July 5th-Monday August 16th. You can join in on the fun at any time between there dates.
2. From Monday 3 pm PST to Friday 3 pm PST, fill out the form provided at the link below with your guesses attached of what each object is and the associated god if relevant in the image above. There are 33 items to identify, no more than one god per object unless considered a set (helmet and shoes + god) thus a single guess. Then press “submit.”
3. There is no particular order or number of objects required for the list. Guess however many or few you wish.
4. On each following Monday, your number of correct guesses will be posted.
5. It will not be indicated which specific items you guessed correctly or incorrectly, just the total that were guessed correctly.
6. Only individuals can play, no teams.
7. The museum encourages players to work with each other between each week's play on the Panopolis City Facebook messenger VIP group. If you are not a member, please contact us on the Panopolis City facebook page to add you.
8. Prizes will be awarded at the end of the game based on the total number of correct guesses. Minimum of 10 correct for a prize.
9. Anyone who correctly guesses all 33 objects will receive a Hall of Fame Patch, as well as have their name engraved on the museum’s wall.
10. If a list is submitted more than once by the same individual during any given week, only the first will be official and the rest discarded.
AWARD PATCHES FOR NUMBER OF CORRECT GUESSES
Aphrodite - 10 correct
Hermès - 13 correct
Ares -16 correct
Demeter - 19 correct
Poseidon - 22 correct
Athena - 25 correct
Hera - 28 correct
Zeus - 31 correct
Cerberus Hall of Fame - 33 correct